The Moon Sighting Committee from the Bangladesh Islamic Foundation has announced through a circular that Bangladesh Shab Kadar will be celebrated on Tuesday, April 18, 2023. All the devout Muslims are searching on Google when Shab-e-Qadr 2023 will be celebrated this year.
In today’s post, I will tell you in detail when Shab-e-Qadr will be held. In general we all know that the night of 27 days of fasting is marked as Shabbat Qadr. But the correct rule is to worship the odd nights after 20 days of fasting, considering them to be the nights of Shab-e-Qadr.
On the other hand, those who will only worship at night on 27 Ramadan. Bangladesh Islamic Foundation has announced the dates for them. On the day when everyone will stay awake at night in the mosque and in their homes and pray the Shab Qadr. The night of Shab-e-Qadr has many great virtues. For which all devout Muslims wake up and worship this night.
All Muslims seek forgiveness from Allah by fasting for a long month. One of the nights of the month of Ramadan is the night of Shab Qadr. By waking up on this night, all devout Muslims pray to Allah for forgiveness for all their sins. And if someone gets this night, then his short deeds will be equal to the reward of thousands of years of deeds.
So all devout Muslims want to find the night of Shab-e-Qadr. Islamic hadiths suggest that Shab-e-Qadr may be the night of Qadr. So from today’s post you can easily know all the information related to Shab Qadr 2023.
When is Shab-e-Qadr 2023?
Any event in Bangladesh seems to have a specific date. And on the other hand, Islamic matters depend on sighting of the moon. Therefore, Bangladesh Moon Sighting Committee has published this year’s Shab e Qadr date through notification. In other words, all the devout Muslims of Bangladesh will wake up that night and look for the Night of Shab Qadr. But I am telling you again that the correct rule to find Shab e Qadr night is to consider odd nights as Shab e Qadr nights after 20 fasts.
Those who think that they will wake up on the night of Qadr and pray a lot and pray to Allah for a night of forgiveness. For them, it is mentioned here when Shab Qadr will be observed. But as a Muslim you should look for Shab Qadr on the nights of 21, 23, 25, 27, 29 of Ramadan. Maybe you will get the night of Shab-e-Qadr by praying these nights.
Needless to say, the Muslim should be careful and eager to seek Shab-e-Qadr during the last decade of Ramadan as per the command and instructions of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). So gain reward and good deeds. After that, while praying for ten nights with the hope of faith and good deeds, on any night when he gets Shaba Qadr, he will be entitled to the immense reward of that night, even if he does not understand which of those ten nights passed as Shaba Qadr.
The wisdom behind Shab-e-Qadr not being a specific night. But one night in the last decade of a year is so that the lazy servant does not become exhausted by just one night of vigil. And qiyam and does not abandon the worship of other nights depending on the dignity and virtue of that night. On the other hand, if it is uncertain and there is a possibility that any one of the nights in each night will be Qadr, then the servant will be willing to perform Qiyam and Ibadah for the entire last decade. And in this is his profit.
It is not a condition to know or see the night of Shab-e-Qadr in order to get the reward of Shab-e-Qadr. However, it is a condition that Shab-e-Qadr takes place on the night of worship and hoping for reward in its search. It can be known on which night Shab-e-Qadr is taking place.
The one whom Allah gives Tawfik, he can understand Shabe Qadr by seeing various signs; The Companions could also see several signs and know about Shab-e-Qadr happening; However, if it is not known or seen, it does not mean that its reward will not be received; Rather, he who hopes for faith and reward will worship at night; He will be entitled to his reward; Whether he appreciates it or not.
Shab-e-Qadr 2023 wishes & Messages
- Ask Allah, the Almighty, to bring good to everyone in the neighborhood and to the people we care about most. Mubarak Laylat al-Qadr.
- May Allah cleanse our intentions on this particular night and accept us. May He record us in his list of those exempted from the torment of hell. Mubarak Shab-e-Qadr 2023!
- This is a night that stands head and shoulders above all others. This is when we had our exodus. The night God cleaned us for the heavenly welcome and delivered us from the clutches of the evil one. A wonderful night to you.
- Let this lovely month remove all of our sorrows, wipe away all of our gloom, and lessen all of our suffering. God willing, may our petitions be heard by Him! Mohammed Ramzan.
- May Allah ease your fasting and grant you the stamina to complete all of your prayers during this period of darkness! Mubarak Laylat al-Qadr.
- The Barkat and tremendous blessings month has arrived. Spend these days in devotion of Allah, the Almighty. Mubarak Laylat al-Qadr 2023!
- The night of power provides an additional opportunity to benefit humanity. It is also said that everyone’s good deeds on this unique night would be generously rewarded. Mubarak Laylat al-Qadr!