The main difference between humans and Roberts is having or not having a heart or feelings. Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was shot dead at 11:30 a.m. on July 8 while he gave a speech in the city of Nara. He collapsed on the spot. He was taken to Nara Medical University Hospital in critical condition. In spite of many efforts, nobody could save him. Know about Shinzo Abe Death.
A workplace in Osaka is only 40 kilometers away from the scene in Nara. Lunch break in all establishments from 11:00 PM to 12:00 PM or 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. We two foreign teachers went outside the office and talked a lot about it. The Japanese all had lunch and went back to work. After lunch, the students finished the game and went back to class.
During the break, everyone watched the news on mobile phones once in a while. Quickly turned away from reading the news and focused on manga or cartoons. Just 10 minutes before the end of the lunch break everyone was ready to join the work. There are no tears in anyone’s eyes, no comments on their lips, they do not understand protest marches or strikes.
Condolences on the Shinzo Abe Death:
- Britain’s Queen Elizabeth said in a condolence message, “My family and I are deeply saddened and saddened by the death of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.” I offer my profound condolences to his family and the people of Japan at this difficult time.
- US President Joe Biden said the death of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is very painful for Japan. I got the chance to work with him closely.
- UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s leadership is worth remembering. Have got the chance to work with him over the years.
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has ordered three days of mourning for the death of Shinzo Abe. He deeply mourned the death of Shinzo Abe.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Shinzo Abe was an outstanding statesman. His death is an irreparable loss.
- German President Olaf Scholz expressed his condolences and said that the attack on Shinzo Abe was shocking. I am deeply saddened. My deepest condolences to his family, Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida, and our Japanese friends. We are on Japan’s side.
- French President Emmanuel Macron said Japan has lost a great leader. He sacrificed his life for the Japanese people.
- The Chinese Embassy in Japan expressed grief over the death of Shinzo Abe. Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe contributed to the development of China-Japan relations, the Chinese embassy said. We reveal our condolences on his death.
- Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi said, “We are very shocked by the terrible terrorist attack.”
- Taiwan President Tsai Ing-wen said the world lost an important leader; Taiwan has lost a close friend.
- Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said Shinzo Abe was a good friend of Singapore.
- The Speaker of the Bangladesh National Parliament has expressed deep grief and sorrow over the death of Shinzo Abe. Shirin Sharmin Chowdhury MP. In a condolence message, the Speaker wished the departed soul to rest in peace and expressed deep condolences to his bereaved family and well-wishers.
History of Shinzo Abe’s Ministry:
He became the first prime minister in 2006. Shinzo was then 52 years old. He retains the record as the youngest prime minister since the war. He was prime minister as leader of the Liberal Democratic Party. Shinzo Abe was an emblem of youth and change. However, he brought several third-generation politicians into politics.
Shinzo Abe’s first term as prime minister was a sham. At the same time, his prime ministership was plagued by various scandals and disputes. His first term ended in just a year. He resigned at that time. He initially resigned for political reasons. But Shinzo Abe later said he was suffering from a disease called ulcerative colitis.
He was the longest serving prime minister and returned to power in 2012. With this, after 1948, a former Prime Minister came back to power in the history of Japan. Then the Liberal Democratic Party came to power again in 2014 and 2017. Abe became the Prime Minister. However, he resigned again in 2020. The cause for his resignation was that his old disease, ulcerative colitis, had taken on a complex shape.